Commercial – Portable Vacuums
Air operated portable vacuums
- Continuous duty operation
- Suitable for explosion environments
- 6 gal. 18 gal. & 45 gal tank sizes
- HEPA filters available
- Single, twin & quad venturis
- Stainless steel or painted tank
- Internal or external filters
- Wet or dry applications
American Vacuum 1J18
- 18 gallon stainless steel construction.
- High vacuum rating.
- Non sparking non marking wheels and bumper.
- Tipping cart for easy dumping.
- Wet and dry pick-up.
- Full line of 1 1/2″ and 2″ hose and tools.
- Suitable for Class 1 environments.
HEPA Back Pack Vacuum
- 12 amp motor
- 9 qt. capacity
- Airflow: 120 CFM
- Vacuum: 100″
- Cord: 50′
- Filtration: disposable bag, HEPA filter, Micron exhaust filter
- Complete 1 1/2″ tool set
- Suitable for hospitals
- 5-stage filtration
- Class S HEPA filtration
- Biological check filter
- Exhaust air filter, no recirculation of carbon dust
- 4 qt. capacity no mess disposable bag
- Full bag indicator light
- 12″ cleaning path
- Cogged belt with overload protector
- Sound insulation for quiet operation
- Carpet height adjustment
- On/off switch for hard floor cleaning
- Non marking large rubber wheels
- 103 CFM
- On-board hose and tools
- IMQ, ETL, CE, UL 1017, CSA C22.2 243 certified
Critical Duty Portable Vacuums
4 Gallon HEPA Unit
- Ideal for the pick up of fine dust, mould & asbestos.
- Comes with standard 1 1/4″ hose and tool set, 3-stage filtration, & dirty filter indicator light.
6 Gallon HEPA Unit
- Designed for the pick-up of lead dust.
- Comes with standard 1 1/4″ hose and tool set & 3-stage filtration.
15 Gallon HEPA Unit
- Ideal for all fine dust, mould, asbestos & lead.
- Can be used for wet & dry applications.
- Comes with deluxe 1 1/2″ hose and tools & 3-stage filtration.
8-15 Gallon Mercury Recovery Unit
- Designed for the pick up of mercury &mercury covered particulate. Comes with carbon filter for clean room applications.
- Units can be used for liquid and dry pick up.
- Contact Dakell Industries for applications.
8 Gallon Clean Room Vacuum
- Ideal for all clean room applications.
- Unit comes with 4 stages of filtration with a ULPA filter rated at 99.999% @ .12 microns. all cooling air is filtered from carbon & copper dust.
- 1 1/4″ or 1 1/2″ hose and tools available.
45 Gallon Air Operated Flamable Liquid Recovery Unit
This unit is designed for the pick-up and recovery of explosive and flammable liquids. Unit comes with non sparking
wheels, grounding chain, grounded hose and non sparking tools.
HEPA & ULPA Abatement Vacuums
Omega Supreme Plus
- 1 gallon sealable “no-mess” HEPA (99.97% @ 0.3 microns) or ULPA filter (99.999% @ 0.12 microns).
- Most powerful hand held vacuum on the market.
- Unit is ESD safe.
- Under 70 dB.
- Tools store in unit.
- Optional back pack harness.
- 3 year limited warranty.
Testing has proven that ATRIX VACUUMS have a conductive
path-to-ground, which eliminates dangerous static electicity
that can damage sensitive electronic equipment.
- 5 gallon sealable “no-mess” HEPA filter (99.97% @ 0.3 microns).
- Ideal for the pick up of all dry chemicals, asbestos, mould & lead.
- Freewheeling, detachable roller base.
- On/off foot switch, 9′ clear hose, and tool set included.
- Optional 7 gallon HEPA filter.